Larry A. Flournoy, Jr.
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Will Contests
Larry is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses on lawsuits involving trusts and estates. Larry represents executors, trustees, beneficiaries and others who are involved in lawsuits governed by the Texas Estates Code (formerly Texas Probate Code) or the Texas Trust Code. This specialized litigation often involves such matters as will contests or breaches of fiduciary litigation, but it can also involve contested guardianship matters or accountings.
- Member: State Bar of Texas
- Former Executive Council Member: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas (REPTL)
- Member: Dallas Bar Association
- Past Chairman: Probate, Trust and Estate Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- Member: State Bar of Texas Pattern Jury Charge Committee for Probate, Trusts and Guardianships
- Texas Super Lawyer for 2013-2019
- Rising Star Among Texas Super Lawyers for 2005
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law,1995
- B.A., Baylor University, 1992