The attorneys at Jordan Flournoy LLP represent individuals and corporations in all stages of probate and trust administration in Texas. We have the expertise and personnel to handle any kind and size of proceeding involving a will or trust, including contested and uncontested matters.
Probate Practice Areas
- Probating wills and administering estates of people who have died, including preparation of federal estate tax returns where needed
- Representing executors and trustees in matters such as accountings, prudent management practices, and distribution determinations
- Representing fiduciaries who want someone to help them understand their obligations and the probate or trust administration process
- Representing beneficiaries who want someone to help them understand the probate or trust administration process
- Representing beneficiaries who want to make sure the executor or trustee is fulfilling their fiduciary duties
- Formulating administration plans that help individual executors and trustees efficiently manage an estate or trust
We understand the stress and emotions that exist when someone you care about passes away. We routinely handle probate and guardianship matters throughout Texas, including Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, Collin, Rockwall, Hunt, Kaufman and Johnson counties. Our goal is to make the estate or trust process as understandable, manageable and efficient as possible.
For more information on probate see our Probate FAQ page by clicking here.